WELCOME

Between the Devil and the Deep is an old sailor's saying indicating the space between the bulwork and outswide of the hull. One had to hang over to tar and caulk it. Today its like being between a rock and a hard place.



Between the Devil and the Deep...: Memoirs of a Maverick Priest is my new book which now out. You buy it at amazon.com, barnsandnobel.com or by sending me a check for $18.00 plus $3.50 US and I'll send you a signed copy. address is 41 Whitman Dr., Granby, CT, 06035.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Another new book in progress

I am writing a book about my prison experiences. The working title is Voices from Prison.It will be about the inmates’ voices. What they say, who they are, and to lesser extent my involvement with them. In the book you will meet such characters as Red, The Scrounger, The Missing Choir, The Preacher, The Hostage, The Riot and The Saint. I do not know when the book will be finished, but I am about half way through. I’ll give you some samples soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment